Douglas Hardware Store

Douglas Hardware and Rental

In 1957 Leroy and Marion Seeger bought “Douglas Supply”, now known as Douglas Hardware and Rental. The original store was a two-story, 4,000 square foot building located at the sidewalk’s edge with enough off street parking for eight cars.In 1976, that store was demolished and a new, single-story, 18,000 square foot store was built to the back of the property, leaving enough space for a 40 car parking lot in front of the store. The Seeger’s son Jim started working part-time in 1969. After finishing college, he began working full-time in 1975. Their daughter Linda also worked part-time in the store after finishing college in 1975 and started full-time in 1987. Douglas Hardware and Rental is still a family-owned business since 1957. You will see Jim and Linda working with the rest of their staff on the sales floor everyday.

Get In Touch With Us

Store Departments

Paint Center, Electrical and Lighting, Hand and Power Tools, Heating and Cooling, Plumbing and more...
Learn more

Our Brands

3M, Ball, Black & Decker, GE Lighting, First Alert, Gorilla Glue, Hillman, Leviton and more...
Learn more

Our Services

Assembly, Computerized Paint Color Matching, Glass & Plexiglass Cutting, Knife and more...
Learn more